Plachta RRD Gamma MK2Kód: 6720/5 6720/7 6720/9 Zvolte variantu
Detailní popis produktu
The Gamma is our 3 batten wave ripper. Our lightest and most reactive sail, with plenty of drive in the bottom turn, plus lots of release off the top. This is the sail for the pure wave rider.
The Mk1 Gamma proved to be hugely popular, but like always with RRD, we continued our non stop research and development program searching for more performance. After countless hours of testing we continued to utilise a slightly modified cross batten design to maximise stability and offer a light in the hands feel for the rider that wants to focus on riding. Through a small increase in the boom length we were able to both increase the power slightly, whilst at the same time reducing the head width and therefore increasing control over the top of the sail. The results are more power in the bottom turn and better release off the top.
Optimised for surfing the wave, but equally at home in the air. This is the sail for the rider who prioritizes wave riding.
Vlastnosti a výhody
- NEW smaller lighter finger clew design with 3D moulding.
- NEW lighter weight foot and leech design.
- NEW Stiffer mini leech battens
- Customised printed X-ply
- 3D moulded tack fairing.
- Head curve – Reduction in the top batten length to reduce swing weight at the top of the sail.
- Cross panel construction – Using panel layout to give heavy-duty support along load lines.
- Target Window – High visibility window surrounded by reinforce X-ply perimeter to give ultimate strength and vision.
|Gamma MKII 3.3||341||145||RDM 340 – 370/17||3||Adjustable|
|Gamma MKII 3.7||352||149||RDM 340 – 370/17||3||Adjustable|
|Gamma MKII 4.0||368||153||RDM 340 – 370/17||3||Adjustable|
|Gamma MKII 4.2||376||158||RDM 370/17||3||Adjustable|
|Gamma MKII 4.5||390||162||RDM 370/17||3||Adjustable|
|Gamma MKII 4.7||398||165||RDM 370/17||3||Adjustable|
|Gamma MKII 5.0||409||169||RDM 400/19||3||Fixed|
|Gamma MKII 5.2||420||172||RDM 400/19||3||Fixed|
Buďte první, kdo napíše příspěvek k této položce.